Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Joslynn and I running about town!

So Joslynn and I went running abou totwn the other day and I decided to try out a few different "set" poses as opposed to just random play time shots and here is what we came up with in the limited time we had waiting for our appointment. I normally do not like posing I rather get random shots of the kids as if they dont know that I'm even there, but the tree's were so beautiful that I just had to have her propped up there in it! the others are of our court house and ST. Micheals catholic church. please enjoy and feel free to share my blog! the more traffic you help me get the better! I hope to have before and after photo's of my garden up SOON!! I have babies to plant! thanks for visiting and remember to surround yourselves with peace and love!  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment